Sunday, December 2, 2012

Addt'l to Conflict

(Sorry something happened to my computer and I could not finish my post)


addt'l

Even though a part of me wanted to tell this Director that I too have been a Director for 5years,  and it never took this long to get credits back. I was always on top of things and would not have someone held back with DSS as far as their credits.  Instead, based on our learning, I suppose I did the correct thing of probing about how long the credit would be recieved. I avoided making a personal attack on this matter at hand.


I

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a nice job of finding a way to question her approriately to get the answers you were looking for. Sometimes all it takes is to phrase a question a certain way or your tone of voice and people can become upset. I'm glad the situation worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete